Ever wonder why your dog does certain things in specific ways? Read Dog Philosophy for a better understanding.
Dog Philosophy is an interesting, philosophical and often humorous explanation of why dogs do what they do.
- The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. -Anonymous
- Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful. -Ann Landers
- If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers
- There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. -Ben Williams
- A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. -Josh Billings
- The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. -Andy Rooney
- We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made. -M. Acklam
- Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate. -Sigmund Freud
- I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. -Rita Rudner
- A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down. -Robert Benchley
- Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog. -Franklin P. Jones
- If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons. -James Thurber
- If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. -Unknown
- My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money. -Joe Weinstein
- Ever consider what our dogs must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul -- chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth -Anne Tyler
- Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. -Robert A. Heinlein
- If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man. -Mark Twain
- You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!' - Dave Barry
- If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them. -Phil Pastoret
- My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.
This particular dog philosophy is one of my favorites:
- Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. -Roger Caras
We hope you have enjoyed the dog philosophy as much as we do.